Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MS/CFS

Ok, so the music in this video is rather over dramatic, but you know what? My life with ME/CFS and Addison's has sucked, so for a moment, let's just be dramatic! Every sentence in this video has applied to my life at some point over the last three years, and i still live every day with the milder symptoms.

Please note I'm not asking for help or sympathy, my family has been great in helping me recover and have a somewhat normal life. But i guess it might help you understand my life right now. Plus I'm really tired of being ashamed that i can't do what everyone else can, and trying to gloss over how much it's taken from my life. So here's the deal, you want to know about me, my life and how I'm doing? this is a huge part of it right now:

1 comment:

Heidi W said...

This sucks. I'm sorry you are dealing with this.

I have a thyroid problem, and fibromaylgia (to name a few)... your spoon story fit so perfectly.